Peter McNamara - Personal
- Honeymoon, Costa Rica, June 2004
- Nina and Rhett's wedding, Portsmouth, RI, 10 July 2004
- Francois and Lei Yue's wedding, Val David, Quebec, 2 October 2004
- Alberto and Alessandra's wedding, Rome, 30 July 2005
- Riederalp, Aletsch Glacier and Lausanne, Switzerland, 28-29 August, 2005
I grew up in the town of Greystones,
Co. Wicklow, Ireland, on the
outskirts of Dublin and at the foot of the Wicklow Mountains.
I did my undergrad at
Trinity College Dublin, where I spent lots
of time with the
I enjoy hiking and camping, especially with my wife
Here we are on New Year's Day 2004
enjoying some fresh air about 15 miles
from the place where I grew up.
And here's the view we're hiding:
Let me not forget
my parents Susan and Roy, my "little" brother Graham and
my sister Alison,
as well as my parents-in-law Judy and Jack, pictured here in the
Douro Valley in Portugal.
There are also the photos from an old version of this personal