Address: 361 Olin
Department of Mathematics
Lewisburg, PA 17837
I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics at Bucknell University. I work in dynamical systems and am currently interested in thermodynamic formalism as well as problems related to multidimensional symbolic dynamics. My CV is available here.
In Fall 2014 I will be teaching Math 201 (Calculus I) and Math 311 (Number Theory). Course information and assignments will be posted on Moodle.
- Spectral Gap and Transience for Ruelle Operators on Countable Markov Shifts with Omri Sarig. Commun. Math. Phys. 292, 637-666 (2009).
- Countable Markov Shifts with Transient Potentials Proc. London Math. Soc. 103(6), 923-949 (2011).
- A Number Theoretic Question Arising in the Geometry of Plane Curves and Billiard Dynamics Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 140, 3035-3040 (2012).
- Nonexpansive Z^2-subdynamics and Nivat's conjecture with Bryna Kra, To appear in Trans. Amer. Math. Soc.
- Harmonic Labeling of Graphs with Itai Benjamini, Eviatar Procaccia, and Ran Tessler. Discr. Math. 313, 1726-1745 (2013).
- Complexity of short rectangles and periodicity with Bryna Kra, submitted (2013).
- The automorphism group of a shift of subquadratic growth with Bryna Kra, submitted (2014).