Address: 361 Olin
Department of Mathematics
Lewisburg, PA 17837
I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics at Bucknell University. I work in dynamical systems and am currently interested in thermodynamic formalism as well as problems related to multidimensional symbolic dynamics. My CV is available here.
I will be on sabbatical for Fall 2015.
- Spectral Gap and Transience for Ruelle Operators on Countable Markov Shifts with Omri Sarig. Commun. Math. Phys. 292, 637-666 (2009).
- Countable Markov Shifts with Transient Potentials Proc. London Math. Soc. 103(6), 923-949 (2011).
- A Number Theoretic Question Arising in the Geometry of Plane Curves and Billiard Dynamics Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 140, 3035-3040 (2012).
- Nonexpansive Z^2-subdynamics and Nivat's conjecture with Bryna Kra, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 367, 6487-6537 (2015).
- Harmonic Labeling of Graphs with Itai Benjamini, Eviatar Procaccia, and Ran Tessler. Discr. Math. 313, 1726-1745 (2013).
- Complexity of short rectangles and periodicity with Bryna Kra, submitted (2013).
- The automorphism group of a shift of subquadratic growth with Bryna Kra, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. http://dx.doi.org/10.1090/proc12719.
- Complexity and directional entropy in two dimensions with Ryan Broderick and Bryna Kra, To appear in Israel J. Math.
- The automorphism group of a shift of linear growth: beyond transitivity with Bryna Kra, Forum of Mathematics, Sigma, 3, e5, doi: 10.1017/fms.2015.3 (2015)
- Counting generic measures for a subshift of linear growth with Bryna Kra, submitted (2015).